How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data where the law allows us. This is likely to be limited to the following examples.
- When you register to book an appointment
- When responding to an enquiry you have made
- For our own internal record keeping where there is either a legal requirement for us to do so or where it is in our legitimate interest
- To control access to, and/or provide security of our systems
- To seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- Maintain a record of your appointment history
Disclosure of your personal data
We will not disclose your data to third parties.
Security of your personal data
We undertake regular IT security and data protection auditing to ensure our systems meet the expectations of the law and those of our clients. Those of our employees and contractors who have access to personal data are required to undertake data protection training.
Removal of your data
If you would like us to remove your data from our system please send a request to GDPR@MRSBSDOGS.CO.UK